Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Life in Verbs

I'm currently...

wishing: I took a business class or two in college
disliking: the plague of ants that has hijacked our kitchen
reading: The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
missing: the perfect beaches of my island home of Maui, Hawaii
wanting: to plant an herb and vegetable garden in our front yard
improving: my Fruit Ninja skills on the iPhone
realizing: I have some of the most fantastic friends in the universe
loving: going to the beautiful Huntington Gardens on my day off
considering: writing children's fiction
watching: no TV this month (Steve and I are on a TV hiatus); but I did see Scott Pilgrim vs. the World  
regretting: allowing the hot LA weather to deter me from my running regimen this week
hoping: that in the midst of work and responsibilities, I can focus on the most important things in my life

What are you currently doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment