Monday, September 27, 2010

My Life in Verbs

wanting: to live on a farm. Not forever...but maybe for six months or so. Just enough time to learn how to milk a cow, churn butter, and other cool farm-type skills.

creating: Aaron's Halloween costume

disliking: how much stuff we have in our house. I'm getting the itch to simplify and unclutter, and make a big donation to Goodwill.

reading: Rise and Shine by Anna Quindlen; Unsqueezed by Margot Starbuck; The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron

missing: my husband, who is away for two days on a trip
 
improving: my canning and preserving skills. So far, I've successfully made orange marmalade, strawberry jam, and Mediterranean date & apricot chutney. Take a wild guess what I'll be giving away for Christmas gifts come December.

realizing: that we create way too much waste in our home. 

loving: the 16-month stage of my son. He repeats and imitates everything, and makes us laugh all the time. Being his parent is so much fun right now.

anticipating: my parents and parents-in-law visiting us this week. I can't wait to see them!

What are you currently doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment