Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Life in Verbs

It's March! For no particular reason, I believe that March is going to be a really good month. I can just feel it in my soul.

Celebrating... Steve's 32nd birthday. We had a grand time with karaoke, friends, Black Russian cake (yum!), and hookah. Happy birthday, Steve. I love growing old with you!

Wanting... to get rid of this pesky cold that is plaguing our entire household. Sniffling noses and sore throats are no fun.

Creating... a vegetable and herb garden. Spring is finally coming, and the weather has been just right to garden. I created a small raised garden with strawberries, eggplant, basil, yellow squash, chives, green onions, parsley, tomatoes, rosemary and lavender.

Reading... Mathilda, George's Marvelous Medicine, and other Roald Dahl classics. Dahl's imagination and whimsy is very inspiring.

Wondering... if the Girl Scouts would be so kind as to send over a big crate of Samoas to my house.

Loving... the endless amount of culture that Los Angeles has to offer. Just today I drove through an uncharted area and discovered LA's Little Bangladesh. I live in such a cool city!

What are you currently doing? Share a verb or two of your own in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment