Saturday, October 22, 2011

Away on Vacation




In celebration of our five-year wedding anniversary, Steve and I are jetting away tomorrow to the Caribbean for a week-long cruise. Steve's amazingly generous parents are having Aaron stay with them. Let's hear it for the grandparents! And for my husband, who scores great travel deals and coordinates all the details!

An entire glorious week with zero kids, no responsibilities, very few plans, lots of sunny weather, dressing up for fancy dinners, exploring six different islands, having spontaneous adventures, leisurely reading on the sun deck, late-night dancing, tropical drinks, sleeping in until whenever we want, uninterrupted conversations, and enjoying my ever-so-awesome husband.

I am so excited, my eyes have been bulging out of their sockets, and I've been literally dreaming of lying on a warm beach in Barbados.

I'll be back in a week, all rested and beachy-brown. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. How he falls in love with the beautiful princess Fiona and how their love flowers is the topic of the sequels.
    Many children and adults enjoyed the initial film
    Cats and Dogs.

    Here is my web page; watch movies online

    ReplyDelete