Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Face Painting

Aaron has a face painting kit, and has been requesting different designs. He sits uncharacteristically still (nearly whole three minutes!) for me while I paint, exclaiming, "It tickles!" When I finish my masterpiece and give him the okay, he sprints to the bedroom to view himself in the mirror. In that moment, I am deemed Best Mommy Ever. And by the expression on my son's face, I really do feel like a great mom.

Here are some of the face painting we have done. Animals, rainbows and ice cream - welcome to the world of my child.

Mouse

 Milk shake

 Cat. I love his pose.

 Rainbow

And the pièce de résistance, a butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie boy you have! I should get one of those kits.. I painted whiskers on half my class for our play last spring... Your work is amazing mamma. You could get gigs. :-)

    ReplyDelete