Monday, July 30, 2012

My Life in Verbs

Enjoying... a visit from my brother, sister-in-law and 6-month-old niece Kaila. We took the kids to the pool the other day, and had fun introducing Kaila to the water. I love time with my siblings, and wish we lived closer to them.

Anticipating... having this baby already! I am at 35 weeks, and SO ready to welcome our daughter, not be uncomfortably pregnant, have a normal sense of smell, and enjoy some beer and sushi.

Trying... to teach Aaron how to swim. While we're in Hawaii with lots of beach and pool time, we figured that now would be a great time to work on Aaron's swimming skills. First task to master: dunking face in the water and blowing bubbles.

Wanting... to make some time to write. I have several half-baked story ideas, and just need to sit down and actually work on them. 

Reading... Children of the Mind by Orson Scott Card. After that, I'll move onto Card's other series, Shadow Saga.

Watching... Summer Olympics. Usually, I couldn't care less about the Olympics. But for some reason, I'm really enjoying them. Every night, our family watches the prime time coverage together. We explained to Aaron that we're rooting for the U.S. in every sport, and that no, it is not okay to cheer for Japan even if their uniform colors might be more appealing.

Okay, your turn! What have you been up to recently? Share a verb or two of your own in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment