Friday, March 28, 2014

My Life in Verbs

Realizing... that my thirties are the time to take really good care of my body. Everything is aging, and exercise, doctor check ups, wearing glasses, and eating healthily are important right now (not later).

Trying... to not cross my legs when I sit. Did you know that it's terrible for your back and posture? My chiropractor told me that many people's body aches would be eliminated if they were to simply sit up straight, with both legs on the floor. 

Loving... this Maybelline gel eyeliner. It's so much better than other eyeliners I've used, and only $8!

Reading... Journey to the Cross (a really great Lent devotional), Transitions: Making Sense of Life's Changes 
by William Bridges, and A Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty.

Anticipating... pausing work to be at home with our kids more. I am really excited to make this shift, and to have more space and energy to focus on parenting. It feels very much like the right change for our family and me, and I am so grateful that we can make it work.

Listening... to the Frozen soundtrack. I realize that I'm months late to the party, but we just saw the movie last week and fell in love. Even my 19-month old daughter is into the music: Alex Sings "Let It Go."

Creating... a new website. Thanks, Weebly, for your free, easy-to-use platform. Because of you, an average person like me can build a pretty good website in one day.

Wondering... how Aaron is about to turn 5. I mean, I know that we're all aging at the exact same rate, but what the heck? How is my kid nearly 5 already? 

What have you been up to recently? Share a verb or two of your own in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment