1. Opening a cupboard and having a gecko land on your face is THE WORST THING EVER. I'm forever traumatized.
2. American Ninja Warrior is one of the few shows that is equally entertaining to our entire family. I'm sad that the season ended already.
3. Reaching adulthood with your siblings and cousins is so much fun.
5. Our family can survive up to one week of Steve being away on a trip. Any longer than that, and we all start to go into meltdown mode.
6. At 17 weeks pregnant, I'm at that awkward in-between stage of looking like I either have a baby in my stomach, or I just ate way too many doughnuts.
7. Milk + instant coffee + ice = a great, refreshing blended drink. It's been my midday ritual this week.
8. I need friends who will give me permission to be weak and limited and imperfect. Those friendships are precious to me.
9. My husband and I are in strong disagreement about the gender of the tooth fairy. I say girl, Steve says boy. I'm obviously correct, right?
10. You can make amazing homemade deep dish pizza with a cast iron skillet.