Sunday, April 5, 2015

100 Days of Memoirs


What could I do with 100 days of documenting my memoir?

I'm participating in the 100-Day Project, a celebration of process that encourages people to create and make. 

My action will be to write/illustrate my memories. I've always been intrigued by the notion of creating a memoir. People are shaped by their memories, their stories. In essence, we are each a living, breathing story unfolding. I wonder about this journey through my own memories. What will I discover? How might I change? 

To even commit to doing this for 100 consecutive days feels daunting. But I imagine the process will be a good one. 

If you'd like to follow along, head over to 100 Days of Memoirs or follow on Instagram

Thanks for joining me in this. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment