Monday, April 9, 2007

The Master Cleanse - Day 2

Today I was able to keep down 3/4 of the salt water cleanse...yay! Which meant that my stomach wasn't as whacked out as it was yesterday. Double yay! I heated the salt water up, imagined it was chicken broth, and was able to handle it.

There were new developments today. I came down with a slight headache and sore throat, which are hopefully just some normal Cleanse symptoms that will get merrily washed away with tomorrow morning's flush. Also, since around 7pm tonight I've felt moderately hungry. Seeing a Papa John's commercial in the middle of 24 didn't help.

I worked at home all day, which was a good thing, since I had to pee at LEAST 30 times from all the water and lemonade. I have never been so hydrated in my life.

On to Day 3...hopefully I'll have enough energy to go to the gym.

1 comment: