Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Master Cleanse - Day 3

Today was pretty much a repeat of yesterday - same experience with the salt water flush, same headache and sore throat, same low energy level. In the morning I woke up (from a lovely dream about eating pizza) promptly at 7:30am with an urgent need to go to the bathroom. Besides that, the day was rather normal. It's amazing how much more time I have, now that I'm not cooking or eating - I got tons of work done. Steve and I are both wondering where all the crazy symptoms are (not that I'm complaining or anything).

Whenever we explain the Cleanse to someone, we get the same reaction - a look of disbelief, and "Why???"
Apparently personal health isn't a good enough reason for folks. One friend was interested in doing it, but then took that back when she heard she'd have to drink a quart of salt water every morning.

Tomorrow (Day 4) is supposed to be a higher energy, feel good sort of day. However, I'll be sitting in an eight hour meeting...NOT looking forward to getting up during the meeting every 10 minutes to pee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment