Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Project Revealed: Frayed Apron Granola!

As I mentioned earlier, there is a new project I have been working on. After many hours at the computer and in the kitchen, I am excited to share with you Frayed Apron Granola!

That's right - you can now purchase some of my handmade granola, and have it sent directly to your home. I love granola, and love sharing it with friends and family, so this new venture just made a lot of sense.

Currently, Apricot & Pistachio Granola is for sale. This delicious blend of whole grain oats, dried apricots, and toasted pistachios makes a wonderful breakfast or snack (which my family can personally vouch for, since this has been a staple in our home for a long time). Soon, Frayed Apron will have other yummy granola blends available.

To start spreading the Frayed Apron Granola love, I want to give away a free 1 lb. package of granola to one of you! 

You can enter the giveaway up to five times by 1) commenting, 2) sharing Frayed Apron on Twitter, 3) sharing or liking the Frayed Apron Facebook Page, 4) signing up to receive Frayed Apron news via email, or 5) blogging about it. Just share the links in a comment. 

The contest will close in exactly one week, on Wednesday June 2nd at noon PST. A winner will be randomly selected and contacted, and I'll announce it here. 

Get your granola on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment