Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Life in Verbs, Version 3

I'm currently...


wishing: that July would hurry up, so we can enjoy our family vacation to Las Vegas
disliking: the flu that took our family by storm this week
reading: The Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin
missing: my mom and dad
wanting: a better arts and crafts work space in our house
improving: my business and networking skills
realizing: these have been some of the most difficult months of my life
loving: spending time with visiting family this weekend
considering: getting a tattoo soon
watching: nothing...I'm waiting for the new season of Top Chef to begin
regretting: speeding on the freeway, receiving a ticket, and being required to go to traffic school
hoping: that Steve and I can figure out a fun way to celebrate our upcoming 4-year wedding anniversary

What are you currently doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment