Monday, July 25, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Blogs

Since starting The Larissa Monologues in 2007 and entering the blogging world, I have discovered many other wonderful blogs. My current regular reads vary from fashion, crafts, design, simplicity, food, and personal blogs. Here is a glance at some of my favorite blogs, all delightful in their own ways.

A Beautiful Mess is Elsie's place to share all of her crafty, stylish, and inspiring creativity with the world. One of my all-time favorite blogs.





 

The Glamourai (aka Kelly Framel) is quite possibly the most coolest person I've come across. She is a stylist and jewelry designer, and her personal fashion savvy is impeccable. Also, I want her hair.

 



 


I must confess my blogger crush on Joy the Baker. Joy, a fellow Angeleno, is a hilarious, super adorable gal who embodies her spirited name. Oh yeah, and everything she makes is scrumptious. Burnt Banana Chocolate Malted Milkshake...? Um, yes please!





At Karen Cheng's Fashion and Life, Karen blends fashion, family, food, and other personal thoughts. She is a mother of three young boys, while also maintaining a love for fashion, food and all sorts of other things. I resonate with her effort to live a balanced and fulfilling life.








Simply Recipes is Elise Bauer's lovely place to share her food. Her recipes are inviting and easy for the home chef. Of the many recipes I've tested from here, I have nothing but good things to say.






Leo Babuta's Zen Habits is my must-read. Every post is challenging and insightful, and his life as reflected in his blog stirs my own desires for a more focused, intentional and simple life. If I had to choose one blog to read, this would be it.








Do you have any favorite blogs to rave about? Please share in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment