Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Things

Here are a few happy things to share with you on this gray, cold Tuesday...

Reunited with my beloved Crock Pot! I threw together a pot roast with red wine sauce for dinner tonight, and our house smells amazing.



Go Chic or Go Home, an incredible website that lets you catalogue and remix your wardrobe into ensembles, find outfit inspiration, and interact with a community of other fashion-minded people. It is the fashion-lovers organization dream. Message me if you want an invite!



My most recently read book, NurtureShock explores modern society's strategies for nurturing children, and how many are backfiring because of overlooked science. It is an entertaining, provocative read, and it's already having a shaping hand in my own parenting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment